1. Bohannon RW: Whirlpool versus Whirlpool and Rinse for Removal of Bacteria from a Venous Stasis Ulcer. Phys Ther 62: 304‑308, 1982.
2. Bohannon RW: Cinematographic Analysis of the Straight‑Leg Raising Test for Hamstring Length. Phys Ther 62: 1269‑1274, 1982.
3. Bohannon RW, Thorne M, Mieres AC: Shoulder Positioning Device for Patients with Hemiplegia ‑ Suggestion from the Field. Phys Ther 63: 49‑50, 1983.
4. Bohannon RW: Device for Stretching Spastic Hip Adductor Muscles. Phys Ther 63: 343‑344, 1983.
5. Bohannon RW: Taping for Positioning and Stabilization of the Ankle in Patients with Hemiparesis. Phys Ther 63: 524‑525, 1983.
6. Bohannon RW: Results of Resistance Exercise in a Patient with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Phys Ther 63: 965‑968, 1983.
7. Bohannon RW: Contribution of Neural and Muscular Factors to the Short Duration Tension Developing Capacity of Skeletal Muscle. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 5: 139‑147, 1983.
8. Bohannon RW, Pfaller B: Documentation of Wound Surface Area from Tracings of Wound Perimeters. Phys Ther 63: 1622‑1624, 1983.
9. Bohannon RW: Electrical Stimulation of the Vastus Medialis for Reduction of Patellar Dislocation. Phys Ther 63: 1445‑1447, 1983.
10. Bohannon RW: Effect of Repeated Eight Minute Muscle Loading on the Angle of Straight‑Leg Raising. Phys Ther 64: 491‑497, 1984.
11. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA, Cook AC, Gear J, Singer J: Decrease in Timed Balance Test Scores with Aging. Phys Ther 64: 1067‑1070, 1984.
12. Bohannon RW: Productivity Among Physical Therapists: An Evaluation of One Department. Phys Ther 64: 1242‑1244, 1984.
13. Bohannon RW, Dubuc WE: Documentation of the Resolution of Weakness in a Patient with Gullain‑Barre Syndrome. Phys Ther 64: 1388‑1389, 1984.
14. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA: Rolling Board for Treatment and Evaluation of Neurologically‑Involved Patients ‑ Suggestion from the Field. Phys Ther 64: 1543, 1984.
15. Bohannon RW, Short D: A Compact Device for Positional Biofeedback. Phys Ther 64: 1692, 1984.
16. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA: Cybex II Isokinetic Dynamometer for Documentation of Spasticity. Phys Ther 65: 312‑315, 1985.
17. Dubuc WE, Bohannon RW: A New Device for Stretching Hamstring Muscles ‑ Suggestion from the Field. Phys Ther 55: 46‑47, 1985.
18. Bohannon RW, Chavis D, Larkin P, Leiber C, Riddick L: Effectiveness of Repeated Prolonged Loading for Increasing Flexion in Knees Demonstrating Postoperative Stiffness ‑ A Clinical Report. Phys Ther 65: 495‑496, 1985.
19. Bohannon RW, Gajdosik R, LeVeau BF: Contribution of Pelvic and Lower Limb Motion to Increases in the Angle of Passive Straight‑Leg Raising. Phys Ther 65: 474‑476, 1985.
20. Bohannon RW: Mentorship: A Relationship Important to Professional Development. Phys Ther 65: 920‑923, 1985.
21. Bohannon RW: Knee Extension Torque During Repeated Knee Extension/Flexion Reversals and Separated Knee Extension/Flexion Dyads. Phys Ther 65: 1052‑1054, 1985.
22. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA: Lower Extremity Weight Bearing Under Various Standing Conditions in Independently Ambulatory Patients with Hemiparesis. Phys Ther 65: 1323‑1325, 1985.
23. Bohannon RW, Gajdosik RL, LeVeau BF: Relationship of Pelvic and Thigh Motions During Unilateral and Bilateral Hip Flexion. Phys Ther 65: 1501‑1504, 1985.
24. Gajdosik RL, LeVeau BF, Bohannon RW: Effect of Ankle Dorsiflexion on Active and Passive Unilateral Straight‑Leg Raising. Phys Ther 65: 1478‑1482, 1985.
25. Bohannon RW: A Device for Increasing Passive Ankle Dorsiflexion at Home ‑ Suggestion from the Field. Phys Ther 65: 1521, 1985.
26. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA: Passive Ankle Dorsiflexion Increases in Patients After a Regimen of Tilt Table‑Wedge Board Standing. Phys Ther 65: 1676‑1678, 1985.
27. Bohannon RW, LeVeau BF: Clinicians' Use of Research Findings. A Review of Literature with Implications for Physical Therapists. Phys Ther 66: 45‑50, 1986.
28. Bohannon RW: Test‑Retest Reliability of Hand‑Held Dynamometry During a Single Session of Strength Assessment. Phys Ther 66: 206‑209, 1986.
29. Bohannon RW: Documentation of Tremor in Patients with Central Nervous System Lesions. Phys Ther 66: 229‑230, 1986.
30. Bohannon RW: Effectiveness of a Rolling Board Treatment for Improving Gait. A Case Report. Phys Ther 66: 349‑350, 1986.
31. Bohannon RW: Adapting the Bicycle Ergometer for Arm Crank Ergometry. Phys Ther 66: 362‑363, 1986.
32. Bohannon RW, Gibson DF: Citation Analysis of Physical Therapy. A Special Communication. Phys Ther 66: 540‑541, 1986.
33. Bohannon RW: Decreased Isometric Knee Flexion Torque with Hip Extension in Hemiparetic Patients. Phys Ther 66: 521‑523, 1986.
34. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA: Current Journal Article Provision for the Physical Therapy Clinicians of One Department. A Clinical Report. Phys Ther 66: 689‑690, 1986.
35. Bohannon RW: Manual Muscle Test Scores and Dynamometer Test Scores of Knee Extension Strength. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 67: 390‑392, 1986.
36. Bohannon RW, Jones P: Results of Manual Resistance Exercise on a Manifesting Carrier of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. A Case Report. Phys Ther 66: 973‑974, 1986.
37. Bohannon RW, Smith MB, Larkin PA: Relationship Between Independent Sitting Balance and Side of Hemiparesis. Phys Ther 66: 944‑945, 1986.
38. Bohannon RW, Gajdosik RL, LeVeau BF: Knee Flexion and Extension Torque in the Upright Sitting and Semi‑Reclined Sitting Positions. Phys Ther 66: 1083‑1086, 1986.
39. Bohannon RW, Gibson DF, Larkin PA: Effect of Resisted Knee Flexion on Knee Extension Torque. Phys Ther 66: 1239‑1241, 1986.
40. Bohannon RW: Upper Extremity Strength and Strength Relationships Among Young Women. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 8: 128‑133, 1986.
41. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA, Smith MB, Horton MG: Shoulder Pain in Hemiplegia: Statistical Relationship with Five Variables. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 67: 514‑516, 1986.
42. Bohannon RW, Lieber CR: Isokinetic Dynamometer for Passive Load Application and Measurement. Phys Ther 66: 1407, 1986.
43. Bohannon RW: Strength of Lower Limb Related to Gait Velocity and Cadence in Stroke Patients. Physiother Can 38: 204‑206, 1986.
44. Bohannon RW, LeFort A: Hemiplegic Shoulder Pain Measured with the Ritchie Articular Index. Brief Research Report. Intern Rehabil Research 9: 379‑381, 1986.
45. Bohannon RW: Relative Dynamic Endurance of Paretic Neurologic Patients and Matched Controls. Phys Ther 67: 18‑20, 1987.
46. Bohannon RW: The Clinical Measurement of Strength. Clin Rehabil 1: 5‑17, 1987.
47. Bohannon RW, Gajdosik RL: Spinal Nerve Root Compression: Some Clinical Implications. A Review of the Literature. Phys Ther 67: 376‑382, 1987.
48. Bohannon RW, Smith MB: Inter‑rater Reliability of a Modified Ashworth Scale of Muscle Spasticity. Phys Ther 67: 206‑207, 1987.
49. Bohannon RW, Smith MB: Upper Extremity Strength Deficits in Hemiplegic Stroke Patients: Relationship Between Admission and Discharge and Time Since Onset. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 68: 155‑157, 1987.
50. Bohannon RW: Relationships Between Static Strength and Various Other Measures in Hemiparetic Stroke Patients. Intern Rehabil Med 8: 125‑128, 1987.
51. Bohannon RW: Assessment of Strength Deficits in Eight Paretic Upper Extremity Muscle Groups of Stroke Patients with Hemiplegia. Phys Ther 67: 522‑525, 1987.
52. Bohannon RW: Variability and Reliability of the Pendulum Test for Spasticity Performed using a CybexRII Isokinetic Dynamometer. Phys Ther 67: 659‑661, 1987.
53. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Inter‑rater Reliability of Hand‑Held Dynamometry. Phys Ther 67: 931‑933, 1987.
54. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA, Smith MB, Horton MG: Relationships Between Static Muscle Strength Deficits and Spasticity in Stroke Patients with Hemiparesis. Phys Ther 67: 1068‑1071, 1987.
55. Bohannon RW: Hand‑Held Dynamometry: Stability of Muscle Strength Over Multiple Measurements. Clin Biomech 2: 74‑77, 1987.
56. Bohannon RW: Velocity and Cadence of Gait in Hemiparetic Stroke Patients. A Brief Report. Intern J Rehabil Research 10: 73‑75, 1987.
57. Bohannon RW: Relative Decreases in Knee Extension Torque with Increased Knee Extension Velocity in Stroke Patients with Hemiparesis. Phys Ther 67: 1218‑1220, 1987.
58. Bohannon RW, Larkin PA: Resistance to Ankle Dorsiflexion in Hemiparetic Stroke Patients. Clin Rehabil 1: 175‑180, 1987.
59. Bohannon RW: Gait Performance of Hemiparetic Stroke Patients: Selected Variables. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 68: 777‑781, 1987.
60. Bohannon RW: Statistical Analysis of Productivity in One Physical Therapy Department. Phys Ther 67: 1553‑1557, 1987.
61. Bohannon RW: Core Journals of Physiotherapy. Physiother Pract 3: 126‑128, 1987.
62. Bohannon RW: Weakness in the Stroke Patient: A Review. Phys Ther Health Care 1: 43‑55,1987.
63. Gajdosik RL, Bohannon RW: Range of Motion Measurement. Phys Ther 67: 1867‑1872, 1987.
64. Bohannon RW: Simple Clinical Measurement. Phys Ther 67: 1845‑1850, 1987.
65. Bohannon RW: Relationships Between Static Standing Capacity and Lower Limb Static Strength in Hemiparetic Stroke Patients. Clin Rehabil 1: 287‑291, 1987.
66. Bohannon RW: Differentiation of Maximal from Submaximal Static Elbow Flexion Efforts by Measurement Variability. Am J Phys Med 66: 213‑218, 1987.
67. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Relative Strength of Seven Upper Extremity Muscle Groups in Hemiparetic Stroke Patients. J Neurol Rehabil 1: 161‑165, 1987.
68. Bohannon RW: Relationship Between Strength and Movement in the Paretic Lower Limb Following Cerebrovascular Accidents. Intern J Rehabil Research 10: 420‑422, 1987.
69. Bohannon RW: Make versus Break Tests of Elbow Flexion Force Using a Hand‑Held Dynamometer. Phys Ther 68: 193‑194, 1988.
70. Bohannon RW: How to Find Relevant References for a Publication. Physiother Pract 4: 41‑44, 1988.
71. Bohannon RW: Relationship Between Shoulder Pain and Selected Variables in Patients with Hemiplegia. Clin Rehabil 2: 111‑117, 1988.
72. Bohannon RW: Determinants of Transfer Capacity in Patients with Hemiplegia. Physiother Can 40: 236‑239, 1988.
73. Bohannon RW: Rolling to the Nonplegic Side: Influence of Teaching and Limb Strength in Hemiplegic Stroke Patients. Clin Rehabil 2: 215‑218, 1988.
74. Bohannon RW, Smith MB: Differentiation of Maximal from Submaximal Dynamic Knee Extension Efforts by Isokinetic Testing. Clin Biomech 3: 215‑218, 1988.
75. Bohannon RW: Muscle Strength Changes in Hemiparetic Stroke Patients During Inpatient Rehabilitation. J Neurol Rehabil 2: 163‑166, 1988.
76. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW, Smith MB: Rehabilitation Goals of Patients with Hemiplegia. Brief Research Report. Intern J Rehabil Research 11: 181‑183, 1988.
77. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Accuracy of Spring and Strain Gauge Hand‑held Dynamometers. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 10: 323‑325, 1989.
78. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Influence of Head‑Neck Rotation on Static Elbow Flexion Force of Paretic Side in Patients with Hemiparesis. Phys Ther 69: 135‑137, 1989.
79. Bohannon RW: Is the Measurement of Muscle Strength Appropriate in Patients with Brain Lesions? Phys Ther 69: 225‑236, 1989.
80. Bohannon RW: Selected Determinants of Ambulatory Capacity in Patients with Hemiplegia. Clin Rehabil 3: 47‑53, 1989.
81. Bohannon RW, Endemann N: How Accurately Can Elbow Flexor Force Be Estimated? Percept Motor Skills 68: 1159‑1162, 1989
82. Bohannon RW: Objective Measures. Phys Ther 69: 590‑593, 1989.
83. Bohannon RW: Correlation of Lower Limb Strengths and Other Variables with Standing Performance in Stroke Patients. Physiother Can 41: 198‑202, 1989.
84. Andrews AW, Bohannon RW: Shoulder Range of Motion is Decreased on the Paretic Side After Stroke Phys Ther 69: 768‑772 1989.
85. Tiberio D, Bohannon RW, Zito M: Effect of Subtalar Joint Position on the Measurement of Maximum Ankle Dorsiflexion. Clin Biomech 4: 189‑191 1989.
86. Bohannon RW, Smith MB: Intrasession Reliability of Angle Specific Knee Extension Torque Measurements with Gravity Correction. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 11: 155‑157 1989.
87. Bohannon RW, Waters G, Cooper J: Perception of Unilateral Lower Extremity Weightbearing During Bilateral Upright Stance. Percept Motor Skills 69: 875‑880, 1989.
88. Dubuc E, Bohannon RW: Functional Mobility of Patients Before and After a Period of Home Health Physical Therapy. Home Health Servi Quart 10: 73‑78, 1989.
89. Bohannon RW, Tiberio D, Zito M: Selected Measures of Ankle Dorsiflexion Range of Motion: Differences and Intercorrelations. Foot Ankle 10: 99‑103, 1989.
90. Bohannon RW: Relevance of Muscle Strength to Gait Performance in Neurologic Patients. J Neurol Rehabil 3: 97‑100, 1989.
91. Bohannon RW: Knee Extension Force Measurements are Reliable and Indicative of Walking Speed in Stroke Patients. Intern J Rehabil Research 12: 193‑194, 1989.
92. Bohannon RW, Tiberio D: Physiotherapy Literature in Medical Indexes: How Comprehensive is Index Coverage of Journals Cited Frequently by Five Physiotherapy Journals? Physiother Pract 5: 201‑205, 1989.
93. Waldron RM, Bohannon RW: Weight Distribution in Standing: Influence of a Single Point Cane in Patients with Stroke. Physiother Pract 5: 171‑175, 1989.
94. Bohannon RW, Endemann N: Magnitude and Reliability of Hand‑held Dynamometer Measurements Within and Between Days. Physiother Pract 5: 177‑181, 1989.
95. Bohannon RW: Source Journals of Articles on Perceptual Motor Performance: A List Compiled From Index Medicus. Percept Motor Skills 70: 401‑402, 1990.
96. Bohannon RW: Significant Relationships Exist Between Muscle Group Strengths Following Stroke. Clin Rehabil 4: 27‑31, 1990.
97. Bohannon RW, Saunders N: Hand‑held Dynamometry. A Single Trial May Be Adequate for Measuring Muscle Strength in Healthy Individuals. Physiother Can 42: 6‑9, 1990.
98. Gajdosik RL, Guiliani CA, Bohannon RW: Passive Compliance and Length of the Hamstring Muscle of Healthy Men and Women. Clin Biomech 5: 23‑29, 1990.
99. Bohannon RW, Reed ML, Gajdosik R: Electrically Evoked Knee Flexion Torque Increases with Increased Pelvifemoral Angles. Clin Biomech 5: 17‑22, 1990.
100. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Correlation of Knee Extensor Muscle Torque and Spasticity with Gait Speed in Patients with Stroke. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 71: 240‑243, 1990.
101. Zito M, Bohannon RW: Statistical Methods Used in Studies Published in Four Physiotherapy Journals. Implications for Practitioner. J Phys Ther Educ 4: 13‑16, 1990.
102. Bohannon RW: Electromyographic Activity of the Quadriceps Femoris Muscles During Four Activities in Stroke Patients. Intern J Rehabil Research 13: 80‑82, 1990.
103. Andrews AW, Bohannon RW: Shoulder Subluxation and Pain in Patients with Stroke. Am J Occup Ther 44: 507‑509, 1990.
104. Schaefer L, Bohannon RW: Perception of Unilateral Lower Extremity Weightbearing During Unilateral and Bilateral Upright Stance. Percept Motor Skills 71: 123‑128, 1990.
105. Bohannon RW: Hand‑held Versus Isokinetic Dynamometer for Measurement of Static Knee Extension Torques. Clin Physics Physiol Meas 11: 217‑222, 1990.
106. Bohannon RW: Shoulder Position Influences Elbow Extension Force in Healthy Individuals. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 12: 111‑114, 1990.
107. Bohannon RW: Consistency of Muscle Strength Measurements in Patients with Stroke: Examination from a Different Perspective. J Phys Ther Sci 2: 1‑7, 1990.
108. Bohannon RW: Make Versus Break Tests for Measuring Elbow Flexor Muscle Force with a Hand‑held Dynamometer in Patients with Stroke. Physiother Can 42: 247‑251, 1990.
109. Bohannon RW: Knee Extension Torque in Stroke Patients. Comparison of Measurements Obtained with a Hand‑held and a Cybex Dynamometer. Physiother Can 42: 284‑287, 1990.
110. Bohannon RW, Cooper J, Kloter K: Outcome of Patients with Hip Fracture Treated by Physical Therapy in an Acute Care Hospital. Top Geriatric Rehabil 6: 51‑56, 1990.
111. Bohannon RW: Exercise Training Variables Influencing the Enhancement of Voluntary Muscle Strength. Clin Rehabil 4: 325‑331, 1990.
112. Bohannon RW: Information Accessing by Physical Therapists. Physiother Theory Pract 6: 215‑225, 1990.
113. Bohannon RW: Dynamometer Testing of Isometric Limb Muscle Strength. CRC Crit Rev Phys Med Rehabil 2: 75‑86, 1990.
114. Bohannon RW, Warren ME, Cogman K: Influence of Shoulder Position on Maximum Voluntary Elbow Flexion Force in Stroke Patients. Occup Ther J Research 11: 73‑79, 1991.
115. Bohannon RW, Tiberio D, Waters G: Motion Measured from Forefoot and Hindfoot Landmarks During Passive Ankle Dorsiflexion Range of Motion. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 13: 20‑22, 1991.
116. Bohannon RW, Kelly C: Accuracy of Weightbearing at Three Target Levels During Bilateral Upright Stance in Patients with Neuropathic Feet and Control Subjects. Percept Motor Skills 72: 19‑24, 1991.
117. Bohannon RW, Waldron RM: Weightbearing During Comfortable Stance in Patients with Stroke: Accuracy and Reliability of Measurements. Aust Physiother 37: 19‑22, 1991.
118. Anderson L, Bohannon RW: Head and Neck Rotation Does Not Influence Maximum Static Elbow Extension Force Measured in Healthy Individuals Tested While Prone. Occup Ther J Research 11: 121‑126, 1991.
119. Wikholm JB, Bohannon RW: Hand‑held Dynamometer Measurements: Tester Strength Makes a Difference. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 13: 191‑198, 1991.
120. Bohannon RW: Introduction to "Research Relevant to Human Muscle Performance." J Human Muscle Perform 1: 51‑54, 1991.
121. Saunders N, Bohannon RW: Can Feigned Maximal Efforts be Distinguished from Maximal Efforts? J Human Muscle Perform 1: 16‑24, 1991.
122. Bohannon RW: Assessment and Treatment of Paresis in the Geriatric Stroke Patient. Top Geriatric Rehabil 7: 15‑24, 1991.
123. Bohannon RW, Wald D: Accuracy of Weightbearing Estimation: Stroke Patients versus Healthy Subjects. Percept Motor Skills 72: 935‑941, 1991.
124. Lusardi MM, Bohannon RW: Handgrip Strength: Comparability of Measurements Obtained with a Jamar Dynamometer and Modified Sphygmomanometer. J Hand Ther 4: 117‑122, 1991.
125. Bohannon RW, Warren ME, Cogman KA: Motor Variables Correlated with the Hand‑to‑Mouth Maneuver in Stroke Patients. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 72: 682‑684, 1991.
126. Bohannon RW: Hand‑grip Dynamometry. Considerations in Clinical Application. J Human Muscle Perform 1: 16‑36, 1991.
127. Bohannon RW: Strength Deficits Also Predict Gait Performance in Patients with Stroke. Percept Motor Skills 73: 146, 1991.
128. Bohannon RW, Walsh S: Association of Paretic Lower Extremity Muscle Strength and Balance with Stair Climbing Ability in Patients with Stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 1: 129‑133, 1991.
129. Bohannon RW: Relationship Among Paretic Knee Extension Strength, Maximum Weightbearing, and Gait Speed in Patients with Stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 1: 65‑69, 1991.
130. Reed ML, Bohannon RW: Effect of Knee Extensor Muscle Activation on Measured Knee Flexion Torque. J Phys Ther Sci 3: 1‑5, 1991.
131. Bohannon RW: Correlation of Knee Extension Force and Torque with Gait Speed in Patients with Stroke. Physiother Theory Pract 7: 185‑190, 1991.
132. Bohannon RW, Lusardi MM: Modified Sphygmomanometer Versus Strain Gauge Hand‑held Dynamometer for Measuring Muscle Strength. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 72: 911‑914, 1991.
133. Bohannon RW, Kloter K, Cooper J: Recovery and Outcome of Patients with Stroke Treated in an Acute Care Hospital. J Stroke Cerebrovascu Dis 1: 190‑195, 1991.
134. Bohannon RW: Relationship Between Active Range of Motion Deficits and Muscle Strength and Tone at the Elbow in Patients with Hemiparesis. Clin Rehabil 5: 219‑224, 1991.
135. Bohannon RW, Horton MG, Wikholm J: Importance of Four Variables of Walking to Patients with Stroke. Intern J Rehabil Research 14: 246‑250, 1991.
136. Hoyle D, Latour M, Bohannon RW: Intraexaminer, Interexaminer, and Interdevice Comparability of Leg Length Measurements Obtained with Measuring Tape and Metrecom. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 14: 263‑168, 1991.
137. Bohannon RW, Walsh S: Relationship Between Isometric Torque and Velocity of Knee Extension Following Stroke with Hemiparesis. J Human Muscle Perform 1(3): 40-46, 1991.
138. Bohannon RW: Interrelationships of trunk and extremity muscle strengths and body awareness following unilateral brain lesions. Percept Motor Skills 73: 1016‑1018, 1991.
139. Bohannon RW, Roberts D: Core Journals of Rehabilitation: Identification through Index Analysis. Intern J Rehabil Research 14: 333‑336, 1991.
140. Bohannon RW, Wikholm J: Measurements of Knee Extension Force Obtained by Two Examiners of Substantially Different Experience with a Hand‑held Dynamometer. Isokinet Exerc Sci 2: 5‑8, 1992.
141. Lusardi MM, Roberts D, Bohannon RW, Seaton PC: Journals Publishing Information Relevant to Gerontology and Its Coverage by Four Bibliographic Indexes. Top Geriat Rehabil 7(4): 75‑88, 1992.
142. Bohannon RW: Knee Extension Power, Velocity, and Torque: Relative Deficits and Relation to Walking Performance in Stroke Patients. Clin Rehabil 6: 125‑131, 1992.
143. Bohannon RW: Determinants of Patient Gown Donning Performance Soon After Stroke. Eur Phys Med Rehabil 2: 70‑73, 1992.
144. Bohannon RW, Walsh S: Nature, Reliability and Predictive Value of Muscle Performance Measures in Patients with Hemiparesis Following Stroke. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 73: 721‑725, 1992.
145. Bohannon RW: Lateral Trunk Flexion Strength: Impairment, Measurement Reliability, and Implications Following Unilateral Brain Injury. Intern J Rehabil Research 15: 249‑251, 1992.
146. Bohannon RW: Walking After Stroke: Comfortable versus Maximum Safe Speed. Intern J Rehabil Research 15: 246‑248, 1992.
147. Bohannon RW, Puharic T, Roberts D: Journals Publishing Information Relevant to Stroke Rehabilitation. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2: 157‑160, 1992.
148. Hills M, Bohannon RW: Shoulder Extension Strength is Influenced by Elbow Position. Isokinet Exerc Sci 2: 129‑132, 1992.
149. Bohannon RW, Puharic T: Torque Fluctuations During Maximal Voluntary Knee Extension Efforts After Stroke. Clin Rehabil 6: 305‑310, 1992.
150. Bohannon RW: Nature, Implications, and Measurement of Limb Muscle Strength in Patients with Orthopaedic or Neurologic Disorders. Phys Ther Pract 2: 22‑31, 1992.
151. Bohannon RW: Manual Muscle Testing of the Limbs: Considerations, Limitations, and Alternatives. Phys Ther Pract 2: 11‑21, 1992.
152. Gerety MB, Mulrow CD, Tuley MR, Hazuda H, Lichtenstein MJ, Bohannon RW, Kanten D, O'Neill M, Gorton A: Development and Validation of a Physical Performance Instrument for Functionally Impaired Elderly: The Physical Disability Index (PDI). J Gerontology: Medical Sciences 48: 33‑38, 1993.
153. Bohannon RW, Walsh S, Joseph MC: Ordinal and Timed Balance Measurements: Reliability and Validity in Patients with Stroke. Clin Rehabil 7: 9‑13, 1993.
154. Bohannon RW: Biomedical Applications of Hand‑held Force Gauges: A Bibliography. Percept Motor Skills 77: 235‑242, 1993.
155. Cameron DM, Bohannon RW: Relationship Between Active Knee Extension and Active Straight Leg Raise Test Measurements. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 17: 257‑260, 1993.
156. Bohannon RW, Cooper J: Total Knee Arthroplasty: Evaluation of an Acute Care Rehabilitation Program. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 74: 1091-1094, 1993.
157. Bohannon RW: Comparability of Force Measurements Obtained with Different Hand‑held Dynamometers from Older Adults. Isokinet Exerc Sci 3: 148-151, 1993.
158. Bohannon RW: Comparability of Force Measurements Obtained with Different Strain Gauge Hand‑held Dynamometers. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 18: 564-567, 1993.
159. Bohannon RW: Tilt Table Standing for Reducing Spasticity after Spinal Cord Injury. Arch Physical Med Rehabil 74: 1121-1122, 1993.
160. Bohannon RW: Physical Rehabilitation in Neurologic Diseases. Curr Opinion Neurol Neurosurg 6: 765-772, 1993.
161. Bohannon RW, Cooper J: Association of Age, Function and Discharge Disposition Among Patients Referred for Physical Therapy in an Acute Care Hospital. Top Geriatric Rehabil 9(2): 84-89, 1993.
162. Puharic T, Bohannon RW: Measurement of Forearm Pronation and Supination with a Hand‑held Dynamometer. Isokinet Exerc Sci 3: 202-206, 1993.
163. Bohannon RW: Interday Stability and Validity of Hand Held Dynamometer Measurements Obtained at Bedside. J Phys Ther Sci 5: 60-65, 1993.
164. Bohannon RW: Lateral Trunk Flexion Strength Measured by Hand‑held Dynamometry. Isokinet Exerc Sci 4: 30-33, 1994.
165. Bohannon RW. One-Legged Balance Test Times. Percept Motor Skills 78: 801-802, 1994.
166. Cameron DM, Bohannon RW: Influence of Hip Position on Measurements of the Straight Leg Raise Test. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 19: 168-172, 1994.
167. Bohannon RW: Acute Care Occupational Therapy, Functional Performance, and Discharge Disposition. Intern J Rehabil Research 17: 61-63, 1994.
168. Bohannon RW, Hull D, Palmeri DL: Muscle Strength Impairments and Gait Performance Deficits in Kidney Transplantation Candidates. Am J Kidney Dis 24: 480-485, 1994.
169. Bohannon RW, Cooper J: Admission Function Portends Discharge Function and Length of Stay After Stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 4: 235-237, 1994.
170. Bohannon RW, Smith J, Barnhard R: Grip Strength in End Stage Renal Disease. Percept Motor Skills 79: 1523-1526, 1994.
171. Bohannon RW, Tiberio D, Zito M: Effect of Five Minute Stretch on Ankle Dorsiflexion Range of Motion. J Phys Ther Science 6: 1-8, 1994.
172. Bohannon RW: Sit to Stand Test for Measuring Performance of Lower Extremity Muscles. Percept Motor Skills 80: 163-166, 1995.
173. Bohannon RW, Cassidy D, Walsh S: Trunk Muscle Strength is Impaired Multidirectionally After Stroke. Clin Rehabil 9: 47-51, 1995.
174. Bohannon RW: Standing Balance, Lower Extremity Muscle Strength, and Walking Performance of Patients Referred for Physical Therapy. Percept Motor Skills 80: 379-385 , 1995.
175. Bohannon RW: Recovery and Correlates of Trunk Muscle Strength After Stroke. Intern J Rehabil Research 18: 162-167, 1995.
176. Bohannon, RW, Smith J, Hull D, Palmeri D, Barnhard R: Deficits in Lower Extremity Muscle and Gait Performance Among Renal Transplant Candidates. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 76: 547-551, 1995.
177. Bohannon RW: Stopwatch for Measuring Thumb Movement Speed. Percept Motor Skills 81: 211-216, 1995.
178. Bohannon RW: Measurement, Nature, and Implications of Skeletal Muscle Strength in Patients with Neurologic Disorders. Clin Biomech 10: 283-292, 1995.
179. Schulz LA, Bohannon RW: A Literature Search Strategy Focusing on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Cumulative Trauma Disorders. J Hand Ther 8: 212-213, 1995.
180. Bohannon RW, Leary KM, Cooper J: Independence in Floor to Stand Transfers Soon after Stroke. Top Geriatric Rehabil 11(1): 6-9, 1995.
181. Bohannon RW, Smith J, Barnhard R: Balance Deficits Accompanying Renal Disease are Related to Diabetic Status. Percept Motor Skills 81: 528-530, 1995.
182. Andrews, AW, Bohannon RW: Limb-Muscle Strength is Impaired Bilaterally After Stroke. J Phys Ther Sci 7:1-7, 1995.
183. Bohannon RW, Leary KM: Standing Balance and Function Over the Course of Rehabilitation. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 76: 994-996, 1995.
184. Bohannon RW: Internal Consistency of Dynamometer Measurements in Healthy Subjects and Stroke Patients. Percept Motor Skills 81: 1113-1114, 1995.
185. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Relationships Between Impairments and Gait Performance after Stroke. Gait Posture 3:236-240, 1995.
186. Bohannon RW: Consistency of Paretic Upper Extremity Muscle Performance Soon after Stroke. J Phys Ther Sci 7: 49-51, 1995.
187. Andrews AW, Thomas M, Bohannon RW: Normative Values for Isometric Muscle Force Measurements Obtained with Hand-held Dynamometers. Phys Ther 76: 248-259, 1996.
188. Elia DS, Bohannon RW, Cameron D, Albro RC: Dynamic Pelvic Stabilization During Hip Flexion: A Comparison Study. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 24: 30-36, 1996.
189. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW, Thomas M: Walking Speed: Reference Values and Correlates for Older Adults. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 24: 86-90, 1996.
190. Bohannon RW: Hand-held Dynamometer Measurements Obtained in a Home Environment are Reliable but not Correlated Strongly with Function. Intern J Rehabil Research 19: 345-347, 1996.
191. Bohannon RW: Nature of Age Related Changes in Muscle Strength of the Extremities of Women. Percept Motor Skills 83: 1155-1160, 1996.
192. Bohannon RW: Reference Values for Extremity Muscle Strength Obtained by Hand-held Dynamometry from Adults Aged 20-79 Years. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 78: 26-32, 1997.
193. Bohannon RW: Physical Performance Measures for the Elderly Rehabilitated at Home. Intern J Rehabil Research 20: 107-109, 1997.
194. Bohannon RW: Comfortable and Maximum Walking Speed of Adults Aged 20-79 Years: Reference Values and Determinants. Age Ageing 26: 15-20, 1997.
195. Bohannon RW: Strength Associated Motor Deficits Following Stroke. Percept Motor Skills 84: 393-394, 1997.
196. Bohannon RW. Consistency of Physical Therapy Students’ Academic Performance. Percept Motor Skills 84: 1040-1042, 1997.
197. Bohannon RW, Smith J, Hull D, Palmeri D, Barnhard R: Strength, Balance, and Gait Before and After Kidney Transplantation. Intern J Rehabil Research 20: 119-203, 1997.
198. Bohannon RW: Measurement and Nature of Muscle Strength in Patients with Stroke. Neurologic Rehabilitation 11: 115-125, 1997.
199. Bohannon RW. Internal Consistency of Manual Muscle Testing Scores. Percept Motor Skills 85: 736-738, 1997.
200. Zito M, Driver D, Parker C, Bohannon RW: Lasting Effects of One Bout of Two 15-Second Passive Stretches on Ankle Dorsiflexion Range of Motion. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 26: 214-221, 1997.
201. Bohannon RW: Gait Performance with Wheeled and Standard Walkers. Percept Motor Skills 85: 1185-1186, 1997.
202. Bohannon RW. Discriminant Construct Validity of Hand-Held Dynamometry and Manual Muscle Testing in a Home Care Setting. J Phys Ther Sci 9: 57-61, 1997.
203. Bohannon RW: Research Incorporating Hand-held Dynamometry: Publication Trends Since 1948. Percept Motor Skills 86:1177-1178, 1998.
204. Bohannon RW: Intercorrelations and Internal Consistency of Limb Muscle Action Strengths of Patients with Renal Disease. Percept Motor Skills 86:1249-1250, 1998.
205. Bohannon RW. Correction of Recalcitrant Lateropulsion through Motor Relearning. Phys Ther Case Reports 1(3):157-159, 1998.
206. Bohannon RW: Independence in Sit to Stand: Restoration through Use of “Easy-up Handle.” Phys Ther Case Reports 1(4): 220-221, 1998.
207. Bohannon RW: Repeated Prolonged Stretching is Associated with Linear Increases in Knee Flexion Range of Motion Following Cast Immobilization of a Tibial Plateau Fracture. Phys Ther Case Reports 1(5):263-266, 1998.
208. Bohannon RW: Alternatives for Measuring Knee Extension Strength of the Elderly at Home. Clin Rehabil 12:434-440, 1998.
209. Schulz LA, Bohannon RW, Morgan WJ: Normal Digit Tip Values for the Weinstein Enhanced Sensory Test. J Hand Therapy 11(3):200-205, 1998.
210. Pellecchia GL, Bohannon RW: Active Lateral Neck Flexion Range of Motion Measurements Obtained with a Modified Goniometer: Reliability and Estimates of Normal. J Manip Physiol Ther 21:443-447, 1998.
211. Wong R, Cameron D, Bohannon RW: Elbow and Hand Muscle Strength are not Affected by Head-Neck Position. Isokinet Exer Sci 7: 43-47, 1998.
212. Knepler C, Bohannon RW. Subjectivity of Forces Associated with Manual Muscle Test Scores of 3+, 4-, and 4. Percept Motor Skills 87: 1123-1128, 1998.
213. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Relationships Between Impairments in Strength of Limb Muscle Actions Following Stroke. Percept Motor Skills 87: 1327-1330, 1998.
214. Bohannon RW. Hand-grip Dynamometry Provides a Valid Indication of Upper Extremity Strength Impairments in Home Care Patients. J Hand Therapy 11: 258-260, 1998.
215. Bohannon RW: Prediction of Walking Performance Six Months After Kidney Transplantation. J Phys Ther Sci 10: 57-59, 1998.
216. Bohannon RW: Applying Research Findings to the Practice of Geriatric Rehabilitation. Top Geriatr Rehab 14(3): 22-28, 1999.
217. Bohannon RW: Research Questions and Designs. Top Geriatr Rehab 14(3): 53-59, 1999.
218. Bohannon RW: Selecting an Appropriate Statistical Test. Top Geriatr Rehabil 14(3): 60-66, 1999.
219. Bohannon RW: The Hip’s Fractured Too. Phys Ther Case Reports 2(1): 31-32, 1999.
220. Bohannon RW: Scoring Transfer and Locomotion Independence of Home Care Patients: Barthel versus Functional Independence Measure. Int J Rehabil Res 22: 65-66, 1999.
221. Forlander DA, Bohannon RW: Rivermead Mobility Index: A Brief Review of Research to Date. Clin Rehabil 13: 97-100, 1999.
222. Bohannon RW: Manual Muscle Test Scores Alone Provide a Limited Indication of the Functional Independence of Home Care Patients. Int J Rehabil Res 22: 151-152, 1999.
223. Bohannon RW: Core Journals of Physiotherapy - 1998. Physiotherapy 85: 317-321, 1999.
224. Bohannon RW: Intertester Reliability of Hand-held Dynamometry: A Concise Summary of Published Research. Percept Motor Skills 88: 899-902, 1999.
225. Bohannon RW: Horizontal Transfers Between Adjacent Surfaces: Forces Required Using Different Methods. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 80: 851-853, 1999.
226. Bohannon RW: Unassisted Ambulation: Recovery at Long Last. Phys Ther Case Reports 2: 104-108, 1999.
227. Austin GP, Garrett GE, Bohannon RW: Kinematic Analysis of Obstacle Clearance During Locomotion. Gait Posture 10: 109-120, 1999.
228. Bohannon RW: Observations of Balance Among Elderly Patients Referred to Physical Therapy in an Acute Care Hospital. Physiother Theory Pract 15: 185-189, 1999.
229. Bohannon RW: Measurement of Hand Grip Strength: Manual Muscle Testing versus Dynamometry. Physiotherapy Canada, 51: 268-272, 1999.
230. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW. Standards for Judgements of Unilateral Impairments in Muscle Strength. Percept Motor Skills 89: 878-880, 1999.
231. Bohannon RW: Motricity Index Scores are Valid Indicators of Paretic Upper Extremity Strength Following Stroke. J Phys Ther Science 11: 59-61, 1999.
232. Andrews AW, Bohannon RW: Distribution of Muscle Strength Impairments Following Stroke. Clin Rehabil 14: 79-87, 2000.
233. Cameron D, Bohannon RW: Criterion Validity of Lower Extremity Motricity Index Scores. Clin Rehabil 14: 72-75, 2000.
234. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW. Characterization of Isometric Limb Muscle Strength of Older Adults. J Aging Phys Activity 8: 33-40, 2000.
235. Bohannon RW, Corrigan D. A Broad Range of Forces is Encompassed by the Maximum Manual Muscle Test Grade of Five. Percept Motor Skills 90: 747-750, 2000.
236. Maljanian R, Bohannon R, Kaehrle P. Practical Measure for Evaluating Functional Outcomes Post Hip Fracture. Int J Rehabil Res 23: 135-137, 2000.
237. Walker N, Bohannon RW, Cameron D: Discriminant Validity of Temporomandibular Joint Range of Motion Measurements Obtained with a Ruler. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 30:484-492, 2000.
238. Donaghue C, Bohannon RW, Maljanian R, Frigon L, Horowitz S, McGovern A. Improved Health Related Quality of Life 12 Months After Bypass or Angioplasty for Peripheral Arterial Disease. J Vasc Nurs 18:75-82, 2000.
239. Bohannon RW: Muscle Strength Impairments in Diabetes Mellitus: A Brief Review. Clin Exercise Physiol 2:185-188, 2000.
240. Bohannon RW: Measuring Knee Extensor Muscle Strength. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 80:13-18, 2001.
241. Corrigan DL, Bohannon RW: Potential Benefits of EZ Up Handles in Easing Sit to Stand in Impaired Community Dwelling Women. Phys Ther Case Reports 4:50-54, 2001.
242. Bohannon RW. Gait After Stroke. Ortho Phys Ther Clin North Amer 10:151-171, 2001.
243. Aitken DM, Bohannon RW: Functional Independence Measure versus Short Form-36: Relative Responsiveness and Validity. Int J Rehabil Res 24:65-68, 2001.
244. Bohannon RW. Adoption of Hand-Held Dynamometry. Percep Motor Skills 92:150, 2001.
245. Grevelding P, Bohannon RW: Reduced Push Forces Accompany Device Use During Sliding Board Transfers of Seated Subjects. J Rehab Research Dev 38: 135-139, 2001.
246. Kaehrle P, Maljanian R, Bohannon RW, Horowitz S. Factors Predicting 12-month Outcome of Elderly Patients Admitted with Hip Fracture to an Acute Care Hospital. Outcomes Management for Nursing Practice 5: 121-126, 2001.
247. Bohannon RW, Corrigan D: Reliability and Validity of Measurements of Knee Extension Strength Obtained by Hand-held Dynamometry from Community Dwelling Elderly Women. Issues on Aging 24 (2): 3-6, 2001.
248. Sadaria K, Bohannon RW, Lee N, Maljanian R. Measurements of Function Obtained by Interview are Legitimate for Patients with Stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovas Dis 10: 79-84, 2001.
249. Bohannon RW, Eriksrud O. What Measure of Lower Extremity Muscle Strength Best Explains Walking Independence? J Phys Ther Sci 13: 1-3, 2001.
250. Sadaria K, Bohannon RW. Six-Minute Walk Test and Alternatives: A Brief Review of Literature. Clin Exercise Physiol 3: 127-132, 2001.
251. Andrews AW, Bohannon RW: Discharge Function and Length of Stay for Patients with Stroke are Predicted by Lower Extremity Strength on Admission to Rehabilitation.Neurorehab Neural Repair 15: 93-97, 2001.
252. Bohannon RW. Dynamometer Measurements of Hand-Grip Strength Predict Multiple Outcomes. Percep Motor Skills 93: 323-328, 2001.
253. Corrigan D, Bohannon RW: Relationship Between Knee Extension Force and Stand-up Performance in Community Dwelling Elderly Women. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 82: 1166-1172, 2001.
254. Dittiger M, Bohannon RW, Andrews AW: Reliability, Responsiveness, and Validity of Timed, Large Amplitude Rapid Alternating Movements. J Phys Ther Sci 13: 75-81, 2001.
255. Murray R, Bohannon RW, Tiberio, D, Dewberry M, Zannotti C: Pelvifemoral Rhythm During Unilateral Hip Flexion in Upright Subjects. Clin Biomech 17: 147-151, 2002.
256. Houle N, Bohannon R, Frigon L, Maljanian R, Nieszczezewski J: Health Promoting Behaviors, Quality of Life, and Hospital Resource Utilization of Patients Receiving Kidney Transplants. Nephrology Nursing Journal 29 (1): 35-40, 56, 2002.
257. Coulombe KH, Yeakel S, Maljanian R, Bohannon RW: Caring Behaviors Inventory: Analysis of Responses by Hospitalized Surgical Patients. Outcomes Management for Nursing Practice 6: 138-141, 2002
258. McAniff C, Bohannon RW. Grip Strength is Impaired but Provides a Limited Prediction of Length of Stay and Self-Care Function at Discharge from Acute Rehabilitation.. J Phys Ther Sci 14: 41-46, 2002.
259. Zannotti C, Bohannon RW, Tiberio D, Murray R, Dewberry M: Kinematics of the Double Leg-Lowering Test for Abdominal Muscle Strength. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 32: 432-436, 2002.
260. Bohannon RW, Lee N, Maljanian R. Post Admission Function Best Predicts Acute Outcomes Following Stroke. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 81: 726-730, 2002.
261. Bohannon RW. Quantitative Testing of Muscle Strength: Issues and Practical Options for the Geriatric Population . Top Geriatr Rehabil 18(2): 1-17, 2002.
262. Fortinsky RH, Bohannon RW, Litt MD, Tennen H, Maljanian R, Fifield J, Garcia RI, Kenyon L. Rehabilitation Therapy Self-efficacy and Functional Recovery after Hip Fracture. Int J Rehabil Res 25: 241-246, 2002.
263. Bohannon RW, Ferullo J, Maljanian R: Muscle Strength is Impaired in Patients with Community Acquired Pneumonia. J Cardiopulm Phys Ther 13 (4): 3-6, 2002.
264. Andrews AW, Bohannon RW: Short Term Changes in Muscle Strength after Stroke. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 84: 125-130, 2003
265. Bohannon RW, Ahlquist MF. Documentation of Prestroke Ambulation. Int J Rehabil Res 26: 71-72, 2003.
266. Bohannon RW. Grip Strength: A Summary of Studies Comparing Dominant and Nondominant Limb Measurements. Percept Motor Skills 96: 728-730, 2003.
267. Bohannon RW, Silverman IE, Ahlquist M. Time to Emergency Department Arrival and Its Determinants in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke. Conn Med 67: 145-148, 2003
268. Cameron DM, Bohannon RW, Garrett GE, Owen SN, Cameron DA. Physical Impairments Related to Kinetic Energy During Sit-to-Stand and Curb-Climbing Following Stroke. Clin Biomech 18: 332-340, 2003.
269. Pratt K, Bohannon R: Effects of a 3-Minute Standing Stretch on Ankle-Dorsiflexion Range of Motion. J Sport Rehab 12: 162-173, 2003.
270. Bohannon RW. Evaluation and Treatment of Sensory and Perceptual Impairments Following Stroke. Top Geriatr Rehabil 19(2): 87-97, 2003.
271. Bohannon RW. Strategies Community Dwelling Elderly Women Employ to Ease the Task of Standing Up from Household Surfaces. Top Geriatr Rehab 19(2): 137-144, 2003.
272. Eriksrud O, Bohannon RW: Relationship of Knee Extension Force to Sit to Stand Performance in Patients Receiving Acute Rehabilitation. Phys Ther 83: 544-551, 2003.
273. Bohannon RW. Time Use by Inpatients Receiving Neurorehabilitation. Percept Motor Skills 97: 68-70, 2003.
274. Zogaria J, Bohannon RW: McGill Pain Questionnaire Scores Do Not Predict Outcomes of Outpatient Therapy for Patients with Low-Back Pain. J Manual Manip Ther 11: 110-116, 2003.
275. Dewberry M, Bohannon RW, Tiberio D, Murray R, Zonnatti C: Pelvic and Femoral Contributions to Bilateral Hip Flexion by Subjects Suspended from a Bar. Clin Biomech, 18: 494-499, 2003.
276. Yeakel S, Maljanian R, Bohannon RW, Coulombe KH. Nurse Caring Behaviors and Patient Satisfaction. Improvement After a Multifaceted Staff Intervention. J Nurs Admin 33: 434-436, 2003.
277. Bohannon RW, Ahlquist M, Lee N, Maljanian R. Functional Gains During Acute Hospitalization for Stroke. Neurorehab Neural Repair 17: 192-195, 2003.
278. Lee N, Tracey J, Bohannon RW, Ahlquist M. Driving Resumption and Its Predictors After Stroke. Conn Med 67: 387-391, 2003
279. Bohannon RW, Maljanian R, Goethe J. Screening for Depression in Clinical Practice: Reliability and Validity of a Five-Item Subset of the CES-Depression. Percep Motor Skills 97: 855-861, 2003.
280. Bohannon RW, Lee N. Hospital Readmissions and Deaths During the First Year After Hospitalization for Stroke. Conn Med 67: 535-539, 2003.
281. Bohannon RW, Sandstrom J, Ferullo J. Physical Therapy Referral of Elderly Patients Hospitalized for Pneumonia: Incidence and Determinants. Acute Care Perspectives 13 (2): 12-13, 2003.
282. Bohannon RW, Sandstrom J. Documentation of Ambulation in Initial Therapy Notes. Acute Care Perspectives 13 (2): 14-15, 2003.
283. Barreca S, Wolf S, Fasoli S, Bohannon RW. Treatment Interventions for the Paretic Upper Limb of Stroke Survivors: A Critical Review. Neurorehab Neural Repair 17: 220-226, 2003.
284. Staff I, Salner A, Bohannon R, Panatieri P, Maljanian R. Disease-Specific Symptoms and General Quality of Life of Patients with Prostate Carcinoma before and after Primary Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy. Cancer 98: 2335-2343, 2003.
285. Bohannon RW, Maljanian R. Hospital Readmissions of Elderly Patients Hospitalized with Pneumonia. Conn Med 67: 599-603, 2003.
286. Bohannon RW, Maljanian R, Ferullo J. Mortality and Readmission One-Year Subsequent to Hospitalization for Community Acquired Pneumonia. Aging Clin Exper Res 16: 22-25, 2004.
287. Bohannon RW, Maljanian R, Landes M. Test – Retest Reliability of Short Form (SF) -12 Component Scores of Patients with Stroke. Int J Rehabil Res 27: 149-150, 2004.
288. Bohannon RW, Maljanian R, Lee N, Ahlquist M. Measurement Properties of the Short-Form (SF) 12 Applied to Patients with Stroke. Int J Rehabil Res 27: 151-154, 2004.
289. Bohannon RW, Lee N. Association of Physical Functioning with Same-Hospital Readmission After Stroke. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 83: 434-438, 2004.
290. Silverman IE, Beland DK, Bohannon RW, Ohki SK, Spiegel GR. Expanding the Range of Therapies for Acute Stroke: The Early Experience of the Regional Stroke Center at Hartford Hospital. Conn Med 68: 419-429, 2004.
291. Vecchiarino P, Bohannon RW, Ferullo J, Maljanian R. Short-term Outcomes of Patients Hospitalized with Community Acquired Pneumonia. Heart & Lung 33: 301-307, 2004.
292. Bohannon RW. Adequacy of Simple Measures for Characterizing Upper Limb Strength Impairment Following Stroke. Percept Mot Skills 99: 813-817, 2004.
293. Bohannon RW. Reliability, Validity, and Responsiveness of a 3-Item Barthel for Patients Hospitalized with Stroke. J Neuro Phys Ther 28: 110-113, 2004.
294. Brennan P, Bohannon R, Pescatello LS, Marschke L, Hasson S, Murphy M. Grip Strength Norms for Elderly Women. Percep Motor Skills 99: 899-902, 2004.
295. Bohannon RW, Landes M. Physical Activity Before Stroke. Acute Care Perspectives 13 (3): 6-8, 2004.
296. Bohannon RW, Lusardi MM. Getting Up from the Floor: Determinants and Techniques among Healthy Older Adults. Physiother Theory Pract 20: 233-241, 2004.
297. Bohannon RW. Adequacy of Hand-grip Dynamometry for Characterizing Upper Limb Strength after Stroke. Isokinet Exerc Sci 12: 263-265, 2004.
298. Brennan P, Pescatello LS, Bohannon RW, Marschke L, Murphy M, Coble D, Hasson S. Adiposity of Elderly Women and Its Relationship with Self-Reported and Observed Physical Performance. J Geriatr Phys Ther 28: 10-13, 2005.
299. Eriksrud O, Bohannon RW. Effectiveness of Easy-up Handle in Acute Rehabilitation. Clin Rehabil 19: 381-386, 2005.
300. Bohannon RW. Parallel Comparison of Grip Strength Measures Obtained with a MicroFET 4 and a Jamar Dynamometer. Percept Motor Skills 100: 795-798, 2005.
301.Lindsey C, Illich JZ, Bohannon RW. Association of Physical Performance Measures with Femoral Neck Bone Mineral Density in Postmenopausal Women. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 86: 1102-1107, 2005.
302. Bohannon RW, Brennan PJ, Pescatello LS, Marschke L, Hasson S, Murphy M. Using Self-Report and Speed to Screen for Gait Limitations. Phys Occup Ther Geriatr 23: 1-8, 2005
303. Brennan P, Pescatello LS, Bohannon RW, Marschke L, Murphy M, Coble D, Hasson S. Time Spent Moving is Related to Systolic Blood Pressure Among Older Women. Prev Cardiol 8: 160-164, 2005.
304. Schaubert K, Bohannon RW. Reliability and Validity of Three Strength Measures Obtained from Community-Dwelling Elderly Persons. J Stength Cond Res 19: 717-720, 2005.
305. Bohannon RW. Manual Muscle Testing: Does it Meet the Standards of an Adequate Screening Test? Clin Rehabil 19: 662-667, 2005.
306. Bohannon RW, Schaubert K. Reliability of the Sit-to-Stand Test Over Dispersed Test Sessions. Isokinet Exerc Sci 13: 119-122, 2005.
307. Congdon R, Bohannon RW, Tiberio D. Effect of Intrinsic and Imposed Hamstring Length on Pelvifemoral Rhythm. Clin Biomech 20: 947-951, 2005.
308. Bohannon RW, Brennan P, Pescatello L, Hasson S, Murphy M, Marschke L. Relationships Between Perceived Limitations in Stair Climbing and Lower Limb Strength, Body Mass Index, and Self-Reported Stair Climbing Activity. Top Geriatr Rehabil 21: 350-355, 2005.
309. Bohannon RW, Schaubert K. Test-retest Reliability of Grip Strength Measures Obtained over a 12 Week Interval from Community Dwelling Elders. J Hand Ther 18: 426-428, 2005.
310. Bohannon RW, Schaubert K. Long-term Reliability of the Timed Up-and-Go Test among Community-Dwelling Elders. J Phys Ther Sci 17: 93-96, 2005.
311. Bohannon RW. Measuring Muscle Strength in Neurological Disorders. Fizyoterapi Rehabilitasyon 16:120-133, 2005.
312. Bohannon RW. Reference Values for Single Leg Stance: A Descriptive Meta-Analysis. Topics Geriatr Rehabil, 22(1): 70-77, 2006.
313. Bohannon RW, Peolsson A, Massey-Westropp N, Desrosiers J, Bear-Lehman J. Reference Values for Grip Strength Measured with a Jamar Dynamometer: A Descriptive Meta-Analysis. Physiotherapy 92: 11-15, 2006.
314. Bohannon RW. Hand-Held Dynamometry: Adoption 1900-2005. Percept Motor Skills 103: 3-4, 2006.
315. Bohannon RW. Reference Values for the Timed Up and Go Test: A Descriptive Meta-Analysis. J Geriatr Phys Ther 29:64-68, 2006.
316. Bohannon RW. Reference Values for the Five-Repetition Sit-to-Stand Test: A Descriptive Meta-Analysis of Data from Elders. Percept Motor Skills 103:215-222, 2006.
317. Bohannon RW. Test-Retest Reliability of the MicroFET 4 Hand-Grip Dynamometer. Physiother Theory Pract, 22: 219-221, 2006.
318. Bohannon RW, Peolsson A, Massy-Westropp N. Consolidated Reference Values for Grip Strength of Adults 20 to 49 years.: A Descriptive Meta-Analysis. Isokin Exerc Sci 14: 221-224, 2006.
319. Bohannon RW. Six-Minute Walk Test: A Meta-Analysis of Data from Apparently Healthy Elders. Topics Geriatr Rehabil 23: 155-160, 2007.
320. Bohannon RW, Shove ME, Barreca SR, Masters LM, Sigouin CS. Five-Repetition Sit-to-Stand Test Performance by Community-Dwelling Adults: A Preliminary Investigation of Times, Determinants, and Relationship with Self-Reported Physical Performance. Isokin Exerc Sci 15: 77-81, 2007.
321. Bohannon RW, Bear-Lehman J, Desrosiers J, Massy-Westropp N, Mathiowetz V. Average Grip Strength: A Meta-analysis of Data Obtained with a Jamar Dynamometer from Individuals 75 Years or More of Age. J Geriatric Phys Ther 30: 28-30, 2007.
322. Bohannon RW. Muscle Strength and Muscle Training After Stroke. J Rehabil Med 39: 14-20, 2007.
323. Farrell JF, Hoffman HB, Snyder JL, Giuliani CA, Bohannon RW. Orthotic Aided Training of Paretic Upper Limb in Chronic Stroke: Results of a Phase 1 Trial. Neurorehabilitation 22: 99-103, 2007.
324. Bohannon RW. Knee Extension Strength and Body Weight Determine Sit-to-Stand Independence after Stroke. Physiother Research Pract 23: 291-297, 2007.
325. Bohannon RW. Number of Pedometer-Assessed Steps per Day by Adults: A Meta-Analysis. Phys Ther 87: 1642-1650, 2007.
326. Bohannon RW. Is it Legitimate to Characterize Muscle Strength Using a Limited Number of Measures? J Strength Cond Res 22: 166-173, 2008.
327. Bohannon RW. Hand-grip Dynamometry Predicts Future Outcomes. J Geriatr Phys Ther 31: 1-10, 2008.
328. Bohannon RW, Vigneault J, Rizzo J. Hip External and Internal Rotation Strength: Consistency over Time and Between Sides. Isokin Exerc Sci 16: 107-111, 2008.
329. Bohannon RW. Population Representative Gait Speed and Its Determinants. J Geriatr Phys Ther 31: 49-52, 2008.
330. Bohannon RW. Knee Extension Strength and Adiposity Explain Some of Older Adults’ Self-reported Difficulty with Mobility. J Geriatr Phys Ther 31: 101-104, 2008.
331. Bohannon RW, Barreca SR, Shove M, Lambert C, Masters LM, Segouin CS. Documentation of Daily Sit-to-Stands Performed by Community-Dwelling Adults. Physiother Theory Pract 24: 437-442, 2008.
332. Bohannon RW. Body Weight-Normalized Knee Extension Strength Explains Sit-to-Stand Independence: A Validation Study. J Strength Cond Res 23: 309-311, 2009.
333. Bohannon RW. Dynamometer Measurements of Grip and Knee Extension Strength: Are They Indicative of Overall Limb and Trunk Muscle Strength? Percept Motor Skills 108: 339-342, 2009.
334. Bohannon RW. Measurement of Gait Speed of Older Adults is Feasible and Informative in a Home-Care Setting. J Geriatr Phys Ther 32: 22-23, 2009.
335. Bohannon RW. How Informative are Manual Muscle Test Scores Obtained from Home-Care Patients? Isokin Exerc Sci 17: 15-17, 2009.
336. Babyar SR, Peterson MG, Bohannon RW, Perennou D, Reding M. Clinical Examination Tools for Lateropulsion or Pusher Syndrome Following Stroke: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Clin Rehabil 23: 639-650, 2009.
337. Borisova Y, Bohannon RW. Positioning to Prevent or Reduce Shoulder Range of Motion Impairments after Stroke: A Meta-analysis. Clin Rehabil 23: 681-686, 2009.
338. Smutnick J, Bohannon RW. Hip and Knee Flexion of Lead and Trail Limbs During Ascent of a Step of Different Heights by Normal Adults. Physiotherapy 95: 289-293, 2009.
339. Bohannon RW, Harrison SJ, Kinsella-Shaw J. Reliability and Validity of Pendulum Test Measures of Spasticity Obtained with the Polhemus tracking System from Patients with Chronic Stroke. J Neuroeng Rehabil 6 (1) 30, 2009.
340. Bohannon RW. Responsiveness of Measurements of Knee Extension Force Obtained by Hand-Held Dynamometry. Isokin Exerc Sci 17: 169-172, 2009.
341. Bohannon RW. Responsiveness of Hand-held Dynamometry to Changes in Limb Muscle Strength: A Retrospective Investigation of Published Research. Isokin Exerc Sci 17: 221-225, 2009.
342. Bohannon RW, Depasquale L. Physical Functioning Scale of the Short-Form (SF)- 36: Internal Consistency and Validity with Older Adults. J Geriatric Phys Ther 33: 16-18, 2010.
343. Bohannon RW, Smutnick J. Pelvifemoral Kinematics While Ascending Single Steps of Different Heights. J Appl Biomech 26: 290-294, 2010.
344. Bohannon RW. Minimal Detectable Change of Measures of Knee Extension Force Obtained by Hand-held Dynamometry from Five Patient Groups: A Systematic Review. Isokin Exerc Sci 18: 133-135, 2010.
345. Bohannon RW, Bubela DJ, Magasi SR, Wang Y-C, Gershon RC. Sit-to-Stand Test: Performance and Determinants across the Age-Span. Isokin Exerc Sci 18: 235-240, 2010.
346. Bohannon RW. Grip Strength Impairments among Older Adults Receiving Physical Therapy in a Home-Care Setting. Percept Motor Skills 111: 761-764, 2010.
347. Bohannon RW. Manual Muscle Testing Overlooks Many Knee Extension Strength Deficits among Older Adults. Isokin Exerc Sci 18: 185-187, 2010.
348. Massey-Westropp NM, Gill T, Taylor AW, Bohannon RW, Hill CL. Hand Grip Strength : Age and Gender Stratified Normative Data in a Population-based Study. BMC Research Notes 4: 127, 2011.
349. Bohannon RW, Bubela DJ, Magasi SR, Gershon RC. Relative Reliability of Three Objective Tests of Limb Muscle Strength. Isokin Exerc Sci 19: 77-81, 2011.
350. Bohannon RW. Five-Repetition Sit-to-Stand Test: Usefulness among Older Adults in a Home-Care Setting. Percept Motor Skills 112: 803-806, 2011.
351. Bohannon RW, Bubela DJ, Wang Y-C, Magasi SR, Gershon RC. Adequacy of Belt-Stabilized Testing of Knee Extension Strength. J Strength Cond Res 25; 1963-1967, 2011.
352. Bohannon RW. Body Mass Index and Mobility of Older Home Care Patients. Physiother Theory Pract 27: 460-462, 2011.
353. Bohannon RW. Use of a Standard Cane Increases Unipedal Stance Time During Static Testing. Percept Motor Skills 112: 726-728, 2011.
354. Wang YC, Bohannon RW, Magasi SR, Hrynkiewicz B, Morales A, Gershon RC, Rymer WZ. Testing of Knee Extension Muscle Strength: A Comparison of Two Portable Alternatives for the NIH Toolbox Study. Isokin Exerc Sci 19: 163-168, 2011.
355. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW. Normal Walking Speed: A Descriptive Meta-Analysis. Physiotherapy 97: 182-189, 2011.
356. Bohannon RW. Literature Reporting Normative Data for Muscle Strength Measured by Hand-Held Dynamometry: A Systematic Review. Isokin Exerc Sci 19: 143-147, 2011.
357. Bohannon RW. Test-Retest Reliability of the Five-Repetition Sit-to-Stand Test: A Systematic Review of Literature Involving Adults. J Strength Cond Res 25: 3205-3207, 2011.
358. Wang Y-C, Magasi SR, Reuben DB, McCreath HE, Bohannon RW, Bubela DJ, Gershon RC, Rymer Z. Assessing Dexterity Function: A Comparison of Two Alternatives for the NIH Toolbox. J Hand Ther 24: 313-321, 2011.
359. Bohannon RW. Measurement of Sit-to-Stand among Older Adults. Top Geriatr Rehab 28: 11-16, 2012.
360. Bohannon RW, Dvir Z. Distribution and Progression of Muscle Weakness in Two cases of Polymyositis. Isokin Exerc Sci 20: 1-4, 2012.
361. Bohannon RW. Are Hand-Grip and Knee Extension Strength Reflective of a Common Construct? Percept Motor Skills 114:514-518, 2012.
362. Bohannon RW. Minimal Detectable Change of Knee Extension Force Measurements Obtained by Hand-held Dynamometry from Older Patients in Two Settings. J Geriatr Phys Ther 35: 79-81, 2012.
363. Barthuly A, Bohannon RW, Gorack W. Gait Speed is a Responsive Measure of Physical Performance for Patients Undergoing Short-term Rehabilitation. Gait Posture 36: 61-64, 2012.
364. Bohannon RW. Impairments in Static Standing Balance are Highly Prevalent among Older Adults Receiving Home-Based Physical Therapy. J Geriatr Phys Ther 35: 145-147, 2012.
365. Braden HJ, Hilgenberg S, Bohannon RW, Ko M-S, Hasson S. Gait Speed is Limited but Improves over the Course of Acute Care Physical Therapy. J Geriatr Phys Ther 35: 140-144, 2012.
366. Bohannon RW, Sabo G, Kindig J, Duni A, Cram P. Isometric Knee Extension Force Measured Using a Hand-held Dynamometer with and without Belt-Stabilization. Physiother Theory Pract 28: 562-568, 2012.
367. Bohannon RW, Magasi SR, Bubela DJ, Wang Y-C, Gershon RC. Grip and Knee Extension Muscle Strength Reflect a Common Construct among Adults. Muscle Nerve 46: 555-558, 2012.
368. Bohannon RW. Hand-Held Dynamometry: A Practicable Alternative for Obtaining Objective Measures of Muscle Strength. Isokin Exerc Sci 20: 301-315, 2012.
369. White WB, Marfatia R, Schmidt J, Wakefield D, Kaplan R, Bohannon RW, et al. INtensive versus Standard Ambulatory Blood Pressure Lowering to Prevent Functional DeclINe in the ElderlY (INFINITY). Am Heart J 165: 258-265 e1, 2013.
370. Reuben DB, Magasi S, McCreath HE, Bohannon RW, Wang Y-C, Bubela DJ, et al. Motor Assessment Using the NIH Toolbox. Neurology 80 (Suppl 3): S65-S75, 2013.
371. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW, Glenney SS. Responsiveness of Measurements of Lower-Limb Muscle Strength Obtained with a Hand-Held Dynamometer from Patients with Stroke. Isokinet Exerc Sci 21: 129-134, 2013.
372. Barthuly A, Bohannon RW, Gorack W. Limitations in Gait Speed Persist at Discharge from Subacute Rehabilitation. J Phys Ther Sci 25: 891-893, 2013.
373. Bohannon RW, Pritchard RO, Glenney SS. Portable Belt-stabilized Hand-held Dynamometry Set-up for Measuring Knee Extension Force. Isokinet Exerc Sci 21: 325-329, 2013.
374. Bohannon RW, Andrews AW, Glenney SS. Minimal Clinically Important Difference of Comfortable Speed as a Measure of Gait Performance in Patients Undergoing Inpatient Rehabilitation after Stroke. J Phys Ther Sci 25: 1223-1225, 2013.
375. Bohannon RW. Grip Strength and Gait Speed of Older Women Receiving Physical Therapy in a Home-care Setting. J Frailty Aging 3: 15-17, 2014.
376. Bohannon RW, Bubela D, Magasi S, McCreath H, Wang Y-C, Reuben D, et al. Comparison of Walking Performance over the First 2 Minutes and the Full 6 Minutes of the Six-minute Walk Test. BMC Research Notes 7:269 2014.
377. Bohannon RW, Glenney SS. Minimal Clinically Important Difference for Change in Comfortable Gait Speed of Adults with Pathology: A Systematic Review. J Eval Clin Pract 20: 295-300, 2014.
378. Bohannon RW, Steffl M, Musalek M, Miroslav P, Houdova V, Holmerova I. Hip Extension Strength: Description and Validity of a New Procedure Applied to Older Women. Isokinet Exerc Sci 22: 211-215, 2014.
379. Bohannon RW, Magasi S. Identification of Dynapenia in Older Adults Through the Use of Grip Strength t- Scores. Muscle Nerve 51: 102-105, 2015.
380. Bohannon RW, Gorack W. Measurement of Distance Walked by Older Adults Participating in Subacute Rehabilitation. PM R 7: 130-134, 2015.
381. Wang YC, Bohannon RW, Kapellusch J, Garg A, Gershon RC. Dexterity as Measured with the 9-Hole Peg Test (9-HPT) across the Age Span. J Hand Ther 28: 53-60, 2015.
382. Bohannon RW, Yang YC, Gershon R. Two-minute Walk Test Performance by Adults 18-85 Years: Normative Values, Reliability and Responsiveness. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 96: 472-477, 2015.
383. Steffl M, Bohannon RW, Houdova V, et al. Association between Clinical Measures of Sarcopenia in a Sample of Community-dwelling Women. Isokinet Exerc Sci 23: 41-44, 2015.
384. Bohannon RW. Daily Sit-to-Stands Performed by Adults: A Systematic Review. J Phys Ther Sci 27: 939-942, 2015.
385. Bohannon RW, Bubela DJ, Wang Y-C, Magasi SS, Gershon RC. Comparison of Six-minute Walk Test and Three-minute Step Test as Functional Endurance Measures. J Strength Cond Res, 29: 3240-3244, 2015.
386. Steffl M, Bohannon RW, Miroslav P, Kohlikova E, Holmerova I. Relation Between Cigarette Smoking and Sarcopenia: Meta Analysis. Physiology Research 64: 419-426, 2015.
387. Bohannon RW. Muscle Strength: Clinical and Prognostic Value of Hand-grip Dynamometry. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care 18: 465-470, 2015.
388. Nair P, Bohannon RW, Devaney LL, Livingston J. Measurement of Anteriorly Flexed Posture in Parkinson's Disease (PD). A Systematic Review. Physical Therapy Reviews 20: 225-232, 2015.
389. Bohannon RW, Chu J, Portz M. Measurement of Hip Extension Strength with a Portable Device: Description, Reliability, and Validity of a Procedure. Isokinet Exerc Sci 23: 263-270, 2015
390. Bohannon RW. Association of Grip and Knee Extension Strength with Walking Speed of Older Women Receiving Home-care Physical Therapy. J Frailty Aging 4: 181-183, 2015.
391. Bohannon RW, Chu J, Steffl M. Association of Older Women's Limb Circumferences and Muscle Mass as Estimated by Bioelectrical Impedance. J Phys Ther Sci 28: 1016-1019, 2016.
Devaney LL, Bohannon RW, Rizzo J, Capetta M, Vigneault J, Van Deveire K. Inclinometric Measurement of Dorsal Kyphosis. Description and Clinimetric Properties. Physiother Theory Pract, in review, 2016.
Nair P, Bohannon RW, Devaney L, Maloney C, Romano A. Measuring Forward Flexed Posture in Parkinson's Disease. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, in review, 2016.
Steffl M, Bohannon RW, Petr M, Kohlikova E, Holmerova I. Alcohol Consumption as a Risk Factor for Sarcopenia- a Meta-analysis. BMC Geriatrics, in review, 2016.
Bohannon RW, Wang Y-C, Bubela D, Gershon R. Normative Grip Force Values and Their Determinants Over the Course of Childhood and Adolescence. Pediatr Phys Ther, in review, 2016.
Bohannon RW, Wang Y-C, Bubela D, Gershon R. Two-minute Walk Test Distance of Children and Adolescents. Pediatric Pulmonology, in review, 2016.
Bohannon RW, Searle E, Tracy K, Delaney M. The PhyStat7: A New Panel of Physical Status for Older Adults. Biogerontology, in preparation, 2016.
Bohannon RW, White WB, Wakefield D, Wolfson L. Timed Mobility: Measurement, Performance, and Dimensionality among Older Hypertensive Adults.